Have you ever considered getting an album printed, assembled and delivered in just five days?
It's possible with ProAlbum.
Simple yet stylish, ProAlbum is designed with a contemporary look. Its soft spine, non-padded cover, and thick leaves with square corners, gives this album the look and feel of an exquisite coffee table book. The 10x10 prints, made on a beautiful Fuji Crystal Archive matte photo paper, are permanently mounted directly onto the leaves. The fine quality of the ProAlbum makes it excellent for wedding albums, but don't limit yourself, ProAlbum is perfect for any special occasion (engagements, anniversaries, milestone birthdays, outstanding achievements, reunions, etc.) ProAlbum also makes a wonderful portfolio.
Best of all, no waiting!
The McGreevy ProLab & ProPress keeps the
ProAlbum in-stock and ready to use right away.
Cover Style Options:
- Fixed Capacity: 10 leaves / 20 sides
- Cover Material: Black faux leather
- No cover imprinting available
- In Stock - ready to assemble
- 5 Day Production Time
Two ways to order albums:
Plain Cover - Faux leather wrap.
- Image Cut-Out Cover - Add an image to the front cover with a 5”x5” photo insert.
- Photo Jacket Cover - Get the look of some of the most pricey albums on the market by adding a one-of-kind laminated photo jacket to your Album. Our album jackets are printed on premium Fuji Crystal Archive photo paper then protected with a durable luster lamination. For those designing their own album, we provide a .PSD album jacket template which can be downloaded from our web site.
Options for Designing the Album Yourself: (required for Print & Bind pricing)
- Design, Print & Bind - We do everything from start to finish: Design, Print and Bind the album. Let our in-house design staff create a one-of-a-kind custom album that will surpass your expectations. All you have to do is choose your favorite pictures and then we take over. We handle every aspect of the design process including lay-out, color management, cropping, sharpening, adding text, conversions to b&w and sepia; basically everything necessary to insure your album and the images in it look their best. We work closely with each client using on-screen approvals to make certain that you are completely satisfied before going to print.
- Print & Bind - Do your own album design and save money with our Print & Bind service. This is a great option for anyone who is computer savvy and likes to take on a do-it-yourself project. (See Options for Designing the Album Yourself below)
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc. - Use your favorite graphics software to design an album. We can provide you with file set-up guidelines so you can prepare your files to the correct specifications.
- LabPrints “Composite Designer” - The quintessential software for designing creative, one-of-a-kind wedding album pages. It’s powerful, intuitive and easy to learn. One really nice feature of LabPrints it that it keeps all images in separate layers, allowing our technicians to expertly color correct every image individually before printing. LabPrints is available as a free download on our web site. The “Composite Designer” is an optional up-grade within LabPrints that you can activate for a 30 day free trial. Although this software is geared toward professional photographers, we encourage anyone to give it a try. If you stop by the Lab we will be happy to give you a quick demonstration of the software.
- Design Online - If you want a more consumer friendly option, our free online book design software is perfect for album design. It’s fun and easy, with loads of options that allow you to have absolute creative control. If you stop by the Lab we will be happy to give you a quick demonstration of our online software.